speaking in english

Im not good in english but i love to speak in english
Even i know my english is bad, i keep on writing this because i hope it can help me well.
But i have no confident to speak in english when i meet my friends.
Im afraid that my speaking would be bad and my friends will laugh at me.
So i decide to update my blog with english writing.
I hope so if im wrong, someone will help me even on the comment.

So today i just want to say that i miss someone that i dont know who is it.
But hm since we were broke up, we doesnt contact each other even hye or bye.
But i cant miss him because he too bad for me.
I want my future become good so i let him away.
And now i got someone.
We are on the relay almost 20days.
But i dont know that i love him or not.
Im afraid to love someone again.
I hope that im not doing something crazy like before where being a playgirl like hell you know.
Dont think that be a playgirl got a happy life lah.
But when im SETIA, what i got?
NOTHING.
he flirt with another girl even our relay almost 4years. How could he cheat on me?
So im become a sad girl.
Im not strong enough.
But when i think about my future, i got my life back.
I want my parents happy and proud on me.
InsyaAllah

No comments: